- Ke’La Kimble returned to Xavier for her senior year. In Fall 2019, she will begin a PhD program at UC San Diego.
- Alaysia Madison returned to Xavier for her senior year. After graduation, she will spend the summer in the France/Belgium iREU program.
- Tiffany Phillips will be a junior at Xavier University.
- Kristen Mckendall: Manganese dioxide-mediated esterification of aliphatic and aromatic carboxylic acids via in situ formation of diazoalkanes
- Kristen is in a doctoral program in chemistry at Purdue
- Hassan Owens: Determining the effect of positively charged triazole modifications in a recently crystalized RNA duplex
- Jazmin Stenson: Investigating the relationship between abasic sites in DNA and MUTYH activity
- Jazmin is determining her next steps